Hey cupcakes! I have been trying to eat healthier this summer and, because of this, I have been doing my best to avoid really sugary things... Unfortunately, this means not eating ice cream as often as I would like, but this frozen peanut butter banana snack is the perfect way to replace any frozen treat cravings :) Plus, they are super easy to make! Let's get started!
What You Need
-A banana (this snack can be made with brown bananas, so it is a great way to not waste food!)
What To Do:
1. Cut up the banana into even slices and place slices on the baking sheet.
2. Count how many slices you have - you will be making "sandwiches" out of them, so make sure to know how many pairs you made!
3. Spread peanut butter on half of the banana slices.
4. Place a non-peanut butter slice onto one with peanut butter to form a sandwich (don't worry if you have any extras - they taste good without the peanut butter too!)
5. Place into freezer.
6. When you crave ice cream, eat one of these tasty treats instead! :)
What is your favorite frozen snack? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!