1. Tom's of Maine Deodorant - After learning that deodorants have aluminum in them (which is just bad for you and super gross), I switched over to this natural brand. Because it is hot in the summer, deodorant is a must. This brand keeps me smelling great all day, and it isn't full of bad ingredients.
2. Biore Charcoal Self Heating Mask - When I sweat, I tend to break out... So it is super important for me to clarify my pores every week or so during the summer! This mask does a great job of making my skin feel super great :)
3. Coconut Oil - The sun likes to dry my skin in the summer, so I have been using coconut oil as a lotion to keep my skin smooth and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this natural alternative to lotion!
4. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo - I don't know if this happens to any of you, but my hair seems to produce more oil in the summer... To counter this, my favorite shampoo is this one. It does a great job of cleansing all the excess oil off without drying out my scalp.
5. Burt's Bees All Weather Lip Balm - While it is important to use sunscreen in the summer, it is also very important to protect your lips too! I have always loved Burt's Bees lip balms, and this one is super great because it has SPF in it.
What are the beauty products you couldn't live without in the summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!