1. The Harry Potter book series isn't very good - Now before you unfollow me or faint from disbelief, I think they are just fine.... But not like super duper amazing like basically everyone thinks.
2. Sephora is a waste of money - I know, I know, I'm a blogger who writes about beauty sometimes... But I still think that the prices at Sephora are way to high. I'm more of a drugstore makeup girl because you can definitely find products that are the same quality as the more expensive brands.
3. Watching TV for too long is boring - I physically don't see how people can binge watch shows on Netflix, Hulu, etc. I don't have a TV or any type of TV subscription, and I'm going to keep it that way for awhile. Sure it's fun to watch a episode of The Bachelorette from time to time, but I don't understand how people can sit and watch full seasons of shows... I get so bored of staring at a screen (which I do at work everyday haha so I try to limit myself when I'm home).
4. Cake is not a good dessert - People seem to really like cake, but I am basically indifferent to it. I defs have a sweet tooth, but I'd rather have some other sugar!
5. Titanic is a terrible movie - Lol, I bring this up because my boyfriend LOVES Titanic. He has seen the film probably over a hundred times... And I thought it was terrible.
6. Celebrities and their gossip aren't that cool - There are so many people who can name every actor, actresss, singer, etc. as well as all their juicy secrets... But I just don't think celebrities and their "drama" are that interesting. I'd rather focus my time on people I actually know.
7. The newest Star Wars episodes are the best ones - Basically just because of Kylo Ren, but still ;)
What are some of your unpopular opinions? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!