1. Lady Liberty Pin (Etsy, $7) - As you all know from previous posts, I am a big fan of enamel pins to wear on my denim jackets. This one is especially cute (and perfect for the 4th!), and it isn't as obnoxiously red/white/blue like other accessories that can be found during this holiday.
2. Blue Star Sunglasses (Hot Topic, $11) - Let's just say these sunglasses are amazing haha. I have always wanted a pair of heart ones, but now I think I need to get some stars instead....
3. America Fanny Pack (Forever 21, $13) - Fanny packs are trendy right now (not entirely sure why...), so a flag fanny pack is perfect for the 4th :P $13 is a great price for this, and it would be perfect to store your essentials for a day at the beach!
4. Flag Flip Flops (Old Navy, $4) - My fave flip flops always come from Old Navy, and it is great that they are so affordable!
5. American Flag Headband (Amazon, $5) - This hair accessory will allow you to maintain your hair while showing your spirit! Perfect for a windy day at the beach or an evening BBQ. :)
What are your favorite patriotic accessories for the 4th of July? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post! :D
Patriotic Jenna <3