What You Need:
-1 cup peanut butter
-1 cup sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
What To Do:
1. Mix together ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
2. Shape dough into small balls (you can make them whatever size you want but make sure all of the cookies are the same size!)
3. Place balls on a baking sheet leaving space in between each cookies.
4. Flatten gently with a fork
5. Bake at 325 degress for 15 minutes or until golden brown
6. Remove from baking sheet and let cool on wire rack.
7. ENJOY! :D
What is your favorite type of cookie? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post from me!
Jenna the Baking Queen <3