What You Need:
-4 chicken breasts
-1/2 cup peanut butter (use your fav kind!)
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-1/4 cup honey
-1/4 cup rice vinegar
-1/2 cup chicken broth
-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
-Sprinkle of lime juice (optional)
What To Do:
1. Place chicken into the slow cooker.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl (it will be a bit lumpy when combined all the way!)
3. Pour sauce over the chicken.
4. Cook on low for about 4 hours, or until chicken can easily be shredded.
5. Enjoy! :) My family loves to eat this over rice!
What is your favorite slow cooker meal? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!
Jenna the Foodie <3
P.S. As finals are approaching for me, I will be posting every 3 days for a bit! :)