1. Toured the Hershey Chocolate Factory - I toured the whole Hershey's factory when I was in middle school, and they don't give tours anymore... So basically I was Charlie Bucket in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory ;) The factory smelled SO good, and I remember thinking it was really cool how they made all that candy.
2. Looked down on the crater of Mt. Vesuvius - I went to Italy a year or so ago, and this was the highlight of my trip by far! The tour bus takes you most of the way up, but then you have to hike up the rest to see the crater. It blows my mind that the next time Mt. Vesuvius erupts it is going to be really dramatic (because the last time it did it just flowed lava but the crater fell in), so I think it is really neat that I got to see it. :)
3. Olympic Park in London - I traveled to London the week before the Summer 2012 Olympics and took a tour of the whole Olympic Park... Too bad I didn't get to stay and compete haha ;)
4. Mickey's Very Magical Christmas Party - During the winter, Disney World has a "Christmas Party" that basically means you get to pay extra to stay after the park closes (with FREE COCOA AND COOKIES EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK). It was so nice to ride some of my favorite rides without having to wait in line!
5. Sing for the Bishop - I have been singing ever since I was a little girl, and I got to sing as the canter for a Mass with the Bishop once. That was pretty legit!
6. Travel with a ballet company - When I was younger, the ballet company I was in would travel around to perform The Nutcracker throughout November and December. Not going to lie, that experience was probably the most amazing thing I have ever done (however, it did give me a loathing of The Nutcracker music as I heard it thousands of times per season).
What is on your "reverse" bucket list????! Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post! :)