1. It hits you junior year that you are almost an "adult" - A professor mentioned how we will be graduating next year, and it totally made me realize that I am graduating next year and will be in the real world soon! After making this realization, I had to really evaluate my life and make sure I was headed exactly where I wanted to be.
2. It feels so nice to know what career I will be going into! - I kinda decided last year that I wanted to go into accounting, but this year really helped me discover the exact path I want to take after graduation. It was also super nice to be able to take some really in-depth classes now that all of my pre-reqs were taken care of last year! :)
3. Friendships (and people) change; but that is okay - Last year I wrote about how I had a really great roommate, and, unfortunately, she really changed this year. This impacted my living situation, but I am happy to say that it made me a stronger person and friend to those that have been there for me through all the drama. <3
4. The idea of college ending is really sad - I have started making a list of all the things I HAVE to do next year that I haven't done yet, because I won't be on campus after that (and there is so much I still want to do)!
5. Mental health is everything - As many of you know, this year has been quite the stressful one for me... But it has helped me evaluate my mental health and the steps I need to take to make it better, so I am extremely grateful that this year pushed me to work on myself for the better.
6. Family is a priority - After realizing that college is almost over, I made the realization that family is a huge priority of mine... So I have started to make it my mission to keep in contact (and see) as many people as I can!
7. College (and life) is too short so do everything you can! - Take a leap of faith and try new things <3 You never know what awesome experiences you will have because of it!
What did you learn your junior year of college? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post! :)