If you are still searching for something fun to do today, I have created a super fun list of things to do to celebrate this Irish holiday! Enjoy!
1. Leave some leprechaun fun around your house (dye your milk green, leave little pranks around, etc.)!
2. Go to the grocery store and find the weirdest beer to try (or non-alcoholic drink)
3. Wear an outfit completely GREEN!
4. Try to cook an Irish dinner as authentic as possible
5. ^^^ and have a cooking competition with friends too!
6. Paint your nails green to celebrate (and try some nail art)
7. GO OUTSIDE UNTIL YOU CAN FIND A FOUR LEAF CLOVER
8. Read some St. Patrick's Day books you used to read as a child
9. Watch The Luck of the Irish (yes, the Disney channel classic film lol)
10. Bake shamrock cookies!
11. Go to a parade
12. Visit a museum to learn about the Irish people
13. Take a DNA test to see if you have any Irish in you :)
14. LEARN HOW TO IRISH JIG
15. ^^^ and have a competition with your friends ;)
16. Play poker (or any game) with gold chocolate coins!
17. Find the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow <3
What will you be doing from this list??? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post from ME! ;)