1. My real name isn't Jenna - Whoa mind blown right? When I started writing on The Chic Cupcake I was pretty young, so I wanted to keep my real name and identity a secret (especially since my parents had always told me to be extra careful online). Jenna is my pseudonym so to speak, but I have been thinking about using my real name (and even photos!) soon... But we will see ;)
2. I am obsessed with Mac n' Cheese from Noodles and Co - Mac n' Cheese has always been a food I love to eat, but I absolutely LOVE it from Noodles and Co... I'd recommend trying it if you haven't!
3. I will be interning at PwC this summer - I think I have mentioned that I have an internship this summer (and will have my own apartment yessss), but I don't think I have said where. I can't wait to start my career with such a great company :D
4. I have always wanted a sweater with a dinosaur on it - Lol weird I know. But I love dinosaurs, so it just makes sense right? ;)
5. I used to write letters to my favorite authors - And they actually would write back (at least some of them)!
6. I have been the same height since middle school - Which means I actually still wear a lot of clothes I used to wear in middle school and high school.... :P
7. I have a fear of needles - I have been lucky enough to never have to get my blood drawn in my life so far, but I am terrified of when I have to do it this year when I turn 21 :(
8. I have a weight gain problem - I was only 100 pounds a few years ago, and my doctor told me I had to gain weight or my body would suffer... It was a struggle to gain some weight but 110 pounds has been a good (and healthy) weight that I have been able to maintain.
9. I want a pet hedgehog when I am older - As my job will probably require me to travel a lot, I am not sure I would be able to ever get a pet... But if I am able, I would LOVE a hedgehog!!!
10. I want to be proposed to at a lantern fest - The Tangled lantern scene makes me so emotional, and I have always wanted to attend a lantern festival. If my boyfriend were to propose to me at a lantern festival I would probably cry from happiness for months <3
I want to hear random facts about YOU! :) Comment a fact or two below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!