1. Netflix and Chill - If someone already has a Netflix account, then why bother going to the movies? Plus, you get to actually cuddle which makes the date even better! (Get creative too - if you have a projector, try projecting the movie onto a wall to make it seem like you are at the movies!)
2. Build a blanket fort - YES I have always wanted to do this! Get all the pillows and blankets you can find, and make a fort that can be enjoyed all night! :)
3. Do some experimental cooking/baking - Instead of going out to a fancy restaurant, use what you already have in the house! You get to spend time with those you love, use up ingredients, make that recipe you've had pinned for year, and it is totally free of charge.... Perfect! :P
4. Do a photoshoot - Dress up like whatever you want and find cool photo locations in your town :) Get creative and have a blast!
5. Find free events in your city - A lot of museums are free, so scour Google for some tried and true free places nearby. It will definitely be a memorable date!
6. Have a board game night - Play all the games you haven't played in years and get competitive! To make it even more fun, add some bets into who will win ;)
7. Have your own dance party - Who wants to go to the club when you can party in the comfort of your own home? Make a great Spotify playlist and dance the night away!
What are your favorite things to do on Valentine's Day? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake to never miss a post!