What You Need
-Lots of graham crackers
-Some sort of frosting (you can make your own, or use a can of Pillsbury frosting from the store!)
-Piping bag/knife for spreading frosting
-CANDY (the more the better)
-Other things for decorations (sprinkles, candy canes, etc.)
-Powdered sugar (optional)
What To Do:
1. Place your paper plate on a flat surface to use as the "backdrop" for your house.
2. Break up the graham crackers to create the walls, roof, etc. of your house! This step is totally unique, as you can make your house look like whatever you want!
3. Place the frosting into the piping bag, and "glue" your walls, roof, etc. to the paper plate. Make sure to add enough so that it doesn't fall apart!
5. When you are finished, sprinkle some powdered sugar "snow" over the scene to add an extra touch of the holidays.
6. Ta-da! Display your beautiful house for everyone to see :D
Jingle Jenna <3
P.S. Don't forget to hit that subscribe button to help me achieve my goal of 50 new subscribers during Blogmas (a giveaway will be involved if I meet my goal)! :)