Thursday, August 3, 2017

Recipe: German Pancake

Hey cupcakes! The other day I was craving breakfast for dinner (an amazing thing in my opinion!), and I wanted to try out something new. I found this recipe on Pinterest, and it was so tasty! :D It is also super duper easy, so I wanted to share it with you all today:

Image result for german pancakes
See original recipe here

Ingredients:
-6 eggs
-1 cup milk
-1 cup flour
-Dash of salt
-1 tsp vanilla
-4 Tbps butter

Steps:
1. Put the butter into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Stick in the oven and preheat it to 425 degrees (the butter will melt as the oven preheats).

2. Place all the rest of the ingredients in a blender (eggs, milk, flour, salt, and vanilla). Blend until smooth.

3. After oven is preheated, pour contents of blender into the pan with the hot, melted butter.

4. Let cook for about 18-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.

5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or syrup.

6. Enjoy!!!!

Image result for german pancakes

What is your favorite food to make for breakfast? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :D

Love,
Jenna the Foodie

3 comments:

  1. Looks cute and tasty!

    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! Pinned!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...