Saturday, August 5, 2017

My Travel Bucket List!

Hey cupcakes! As the summer gets closer and closer to its end, I have been thinking about squeezing in one more mini trip... Trying to decide where to go made me make a list of some travel destinations I would love to travel to in the near future. I thought I would share my list with all of you, and I hope you comment your travel bucket list items for some more inspiration. :D Let's get started!

1. Santorini, Greece

Image result for santorini 

I mentioned that I wanted to go here in my Grecian Summer Lookbook post in June (read that post here!), and I still would love to go there soon! The white and blue colors are just amazing, and I have always thought Greece would be such a cool place to visit. I already got to check out a lot of Italy where the Ancient Romans partied (read all about my trip here!), so now it would be awesome to see how the Ancient Greeks lived! :P

2. Egypt

Image result for egypt

I know this is like super vague, but I have always wanted to go to Egypt since I was a little girl. I wanted to be an Egyptologist growing up, so I know I would absolutely love to see all of the Ancient Egyptian tombs, temples, etc. in Egypt. My boyfriend and I are thinking about saving up and doing a tour through Tourradar to see the sites in a short period of time...

3. Norway

Image result for norway

I have heard so many great things about the Scandinavian countries, so Norway has definitely been on my list! The Norse history and scenic views would be such a fun trip :)

4. San Francisco, California

Image result for san francisco

I actually have already been here, but I was way too young to remember most of it. I remember loving the city, so it would be so much fun to check it out again when I can actually make some sweet memories (and remember them haha). 

5. Washington, D.C.

Image result for washington dc

I know, I am ashamed that I haven't been here yet too... :P I am not a big fan of politics or learning about government/law stuff, but I feel like I should go here at least once in my life right?

6. Nashville, Tennessee

Image result for nashville tennessee

My parents have visited Nashville and say it is really great for music and bars and such... So, when I turn 21 this upcoming year it would be great to check out this city! :)

What major items are on your travel bucket list? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)

Love,
Jenna the Traveler <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I would LOVE to travel to any of these spots. They look so incredible.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel bucket list posts are probably my favorite. Photos are amazing!

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...