Wednesday, August 9, 2017

How To Style ft. Baseball Caps

Hey cupcakes! One of my favorite ways to keep the sun out of my face in the summertime is to throw on a cute baseball cap with my outfit. I think they are so trendy and can add a little extra spice to an already great look. In this post, I created three different looks to style some different baseball caps; let's get started! :)


Outfit #1 - This is by far the easiest look out of the three; just throw on a romper or dress and your favorite cap! I think these wedges add an extra cute vibe to the look, but you could totally rock this with any type of sandal instead.

Outfit #2 - I love to style my baseball caps this way! Pairing leggings and a cute graphic tee with a denim jacket and baseball cap is always a great way to look effortlessly chic.

Outfit #3 - If you want to rock a baseball cap that actually represents a baseball team, I suggest wearing a baseball tee and some denim shorts to create a totally sporty look! :)

How do you style your baseball caps? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Love,
Jenna <3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE baseball caps but they're "not a thing anymore". I hate those people haha
    number 3 is definitely my favorite

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you still wear them! :D
      -Jenna

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...