1. Crown rings - I think crown rings are SO cute! Maybe it is because I am totally a Disney Princess at heart, but I think these rings are so fun to wear.
|Find this one for only $17 HERE|
2. Moon rings - I used to wear the same moon and star necklace basically every day in middle school.... I still love moon jewelry, so this ring is awesome to wear!
|Buy it HERE|
3. Simple & geo rings - Rings that are basic lines and geo shapes are some of the easiest rings to wear in the summer! Plus, you can buy a whole pack of them for really cheap!
|Buy these at Forever21 HERE|
4. Cute & fun rings - Remember all of those hours spent shopping at Claire's? Embrace some of that inner child/teen and wear some chic rings with emojis, heart, etc. on them! They are the perfect way to add some fun to your outfit of the day!
|Buy these at Charlotte Russe HERE|
5. Flower & fruit rings - The summertime is full of florals and fruits.... Wear them on a ring! You can always find so many cute flower/leaf rings, and I love this pineapple ring right now. :)
|Buy this on Etsy HERE|
What rings do you like to wear in the summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake so that you won't miss any of my posts! :D <3