Sunday, July 2, 2017

The Cutest Rings for the Summer!

Hey cupcakes! I have been kind of obsessed with rings recently, which is super weird because I never have actually ever been into wearing them. Maybe it stems from the fact that I've been dropping hints to my boyfriend that I want a promise ring (:P) or maybe its just that on a really hot day I'd much rather put on a few rings as my accessories instead of a necklace. But, I think dainty rings are such a chic look for the summer months, so I thought I would make a list of some of my favorite rings to rock in the summer. Enjoy! :D

1. Crown rings - I think crown rings are SO cute! Maybe it is because I am totally a Disney Princess at heart, but I think these rings are so fun to wear.

14k White Gold and CZ Delicate Crown Ring //$26
Find this one for only $17 HERE

2. Moon rings - I used to wear the same moon and star necklace basically every day in middle school.... I still love moon jewelry, so this ring is awesome to wear!

Montana Moon Ring
Buy it HERE
3. Simple & geo rings - Rings that are basic lines and geo shapes are some of the easiest rings to wear in the summer! Plus, you can buy a whole pack of them for really cheap!

Geo Ring Set
Buy these at Forever21 HERE
4. Cute & fun rings - Remember all of those hours spent shopping at Claire's? Embrace some of that inner child/teen and wear some chic rings with emojis, heart, etc. on them! They are the perfect way to add some fun to your outfit of the day!

Buy these at Charlotte Russe HERE
5. Flower & fruit rings - The summertime is full of florals and fruits.... Wear them on a ring! You can always find so many cute flower/leaf rings, and I love this pineapple ring right now. :)

Buy this on Etsy HERE
What rings do you like to wear in the summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake so that you won't miss any of my posts! :D <3

Love,
Jenna <3

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...