Sunday, July 30, 2017

Storytime: Armpit Shaving Revelation

Okay cupcakes, so a minor confession:

I HAVE BEEN SHAVING MY ARMPITS WRONG MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. 

Image result for ashamed gif

My world was literally so shook last week when I saw a random razor ad (one that I am sure I have seen like ten billion of in my existence) with a girl shaving her armpit:

Image result for shaving armpit

AND I REALIZED I DIDN'T SHAVE MY ARMPIT THAT WAY.
Instead of shaving downwards (like the girl in the ad), I have always shaved my armpits upwards... And I literally don't know why.

I have dark hair, so my hair (unfortunately) grows back dark. I shave my armpits every night in the shower, but by the afternoon the next day there was always a noticeable amount of dark hair already.

Image result for rolled eyes emoji

After my revelation, I tried shaving the RIGHT way.... And OMG, the difference is huge!!!! I must actually get a closer shave with this method because the noticeable hair before my next shower is very little to none....

Image result for learn something new gif

I am low-key angry and ashamed that I was shaving my armpits wrong, but I thought I would write this quick post to help out anyone else who hasn't been enlightened to the proper way of hair removal.

What is something stupid you haven't done correctly? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Love,
Jenna the Enlighted

1 comment:

  1. Don't be ashamed! There are a million things that I've done/am doing "wrong." At least you found a better way, now!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...