Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Summer Music Playlist

Hey cupcakes! About a year ago I made a post about my go-to songs for the summertime (read that post here), so I thought I would make a new playlist for my current favorite summer hits! :) Let's get into some great music!

1. "HandClap" by Fitz and the Tantrums


This song is my jam right now lol! Even though I think about one of the Despicable Me 3 trailers every time I heard it, I think it is such a fun, catchy song. :)

2. "Clay" by Grace VanderWaal


This song is just a great empowerment tune to carry you through a rough summer day. I loved Grace ever since I saw her on America's Got Talent, so I am so happy she continued to make awesome music.

3. "Believer" by Imagine Dragons


It took me a couple of listens to really get into this song, but it is a great jam for the hot months! Perfect for long car rides :)

4. "Take Me" by Aly & AJ

I was totally shooketh when Aly & AJ released a new song (like seriously their songs were my jam when I was younger!!!!), and I would recommend you all give it a listen!

5. "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars


I don't normally like mainstream music, but this song is just such a fun tune to listen to! ;)

6. "How Does A Moment Last Forever" by Celine Dion


Lol - this is quite the random choice, but I am obsessed with this song (from the new Beauty and the Beast movie). It gives me goosebumps every time!!!!!!

7. "Another Day of Sun" by the Cast of La La Land


Yupp - I am still obsessed with the music from La La Land! :D This song is so great to pump me up for a summer day!

What are your favorite summer songs? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Love,
Jenna <3

3 comments:

  1. I love learning about what everyone else is listening too! I really like all the songs you recommended but will definitely be listening to 'Clay' more as it was my first time listening to the song! I'd say my top 2 summer tracks are 'Bury it there' by Kimberly Anne and 'Most Girls' by Haliee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Most Girls' is a great song! I have been listening to that a lot recently :)
      -Jenna

      Delete
  2. *Steinfeld (forgot to say her last name oops)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...