Friday, July 28, 2017

How to Style ft. Jean Jackets

Hey cupcakes! I have owned a jean jacket for around 5 years now, and I never wore it until this summer (*GASP*)... I don't know why I never styled it, but I have been loving it recently! This inspired me to make a lookbook featuring the same jean jacket, so that all of you lovely followers can see what I normally pair with my jean jacket. Let's get started!


Outfit #1 - This is my absolute favorite way to wear my jean jacket... I don't think wearing jean on jean looks good, so I prefer to either wear black denim or black leggings. Now all you have to do is pair it with a favorite necklace, either a blouse or tank top, and some Keds for the perfect casual look! If you are also into the enamel pin trend, you can pin on a few of them to make this outfit super unique.

Outfit #2 - If you are going somewhere that requires you to dress up a bit (such as church), this look is for you! All you need to do is throw on your favorite summer dress and the jacket for an easy yet super chic outfit.

Outfit #3 - As well as the jean and black, I am a big fan of pairing a jean jacket with either army green pants, leggings, or a skirt. I think this look requires a neutral top and some cute sandals to look trendy and cute.

How do you style your jean jacket? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :D I love you all so much!

Love,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...