Thursday, July 6, 2017

How to Style ft. Beach Day!

Hey cupcakes! It has been in the 90's recently (which is sooooo hot!), so I have been wanting to go to the beach... I thought I would share my favorite ways to style your outfits as you head to the ocean, lake, river, etc. Enjoy!


Outfit #1: Kimono goddess- This is honestly my favorite way to style a beach outfit. All you gotta do is slip on some jean shorts over your bikini bottoms, throw on some sandals, and put on your fav kimono! :) I love wearing kimonos on the beach because they cover up my bare skin but are still super breathable in the hot sun.

Outfit #2: Casual beach babe - If you enjoy wearing one piece swimsuits, style it like you would any other bodysuit! For this look, I chose to pair the swimsuit with some really cute shorts and an off the shoulder top.

Outfit #3: Beach please - This outfit is pretty similar to Outfit #1... Except a skirt/wrap instead of shorts! If you have just gone swimming, this look is probably for you (as it can be hard to get your wet swimsuit over jeans! :P ).

How do you style your outfit when you head to the beach? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake (help me get to 750 followers!!!).

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

  1. These are such pretty style to wear for the beach. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...