Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Trend Alert ft. Mustard Yellow

Hey cupcakes! Every time I go to the mall or another store in my area, I always see mustard yellow clothes. I am usually not a big fan of yellows, but I am absolutely loving this trend right now! I decided I would make a quick lookbook to give you all some inspiration on styling mustard yellow clothes. Let's get started!


Outfit #1: All Yellow - I have been seeing a lot of mustard yellow dresses and rompers, and I LOVE them! I think it is the perfect way to easily wear this trend. Plus, the florals in a dress like this one just screams the summertime.

Outfit #2: Pop of Mustard - Because mustard yellow is quite a bright color, treat it as you would any other pop of color. In this look, I found this really cute blazer that would be perfect over a crop top and high waisted shorts!

Outfit #3: Yellow Accessories - If you aren't up for buying mustard yellow clothes, rock some yellow accessories! I found this really cute banana enamel pin that would look great on a jean jacket! Or you could rock a cute phone case or bright shoes; be creative!

How do you style mustard yellow? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :D

Love,
Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...