Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Style Icon: Lily Collins

Hey cupcakes! In the very first year of The Chic Cupcake's existence, I made a couple of Style Icon posts about celebrities with amazing fashion sense (check out the posts on Ariana Grande and/or Katy Perry). I normally don't pay attention to celebrities and the latest "celebrity gossip", but I have been admiring certain people's style recently and thought I would bring back the Style Icon posts! :)

Today, I wanted to write about Lily Collins, a 28 year old actress from the UK. She has been in some great films (my personal favorite is Love, Rosie), and I think she is a great inspiration in the fashion world! First, her casual style is spot on.

Image result for lily collins style 2017
Love the baggy jean jacket here!
Image result for lily collins style 2017
This is such a casual look, but she looks amazing! :)
I also love how she can rock the simplest makeup looks (and those eyebrows are goalsssss)!

Image result for lily collins style 2017

I think Lily also rocks the red carpet! Just look at these stunning looks:

Image result for lily collins red carpet 2017

Image result for lily collins red carpet 2017
As someone who is also really pale, I love that she embraces it!

Image result for lily collins red carpet 2017
What celebrity do you think has amazing style? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)

Love,
Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...