Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Review: Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face & Bikini

Hey cupcakes! If you have been following The Chic Cupcake for quite some time now, you will know that I decided to start waxing certain places this year (check out my hair removal routine here)... After running out of my Sally Hansen wax strips (see the review here), I opted to try another brand of wax to see how it compares. After combing the aisles of Ulta, I decided on the Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face & Bikini.

Buy this at Walmart for only $6!
THESE ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! While the Sally Hansen wax strips did the job pretty well, these do the job of removing hair perfectly!!! The first time I used them I was in absolute shock, and it was so satisfying to look at all the hairs that the strips ripped out. :D (I was going to insert a picture, but I thought it might gross some of you out)

I think one of the best features of this product is that you don't need to warm up the wax strips at all. I cut the strips into three or four pieces, and then you just pull them apart to start waxing! It's as easy as that! Another great feature is that the strips can actually be reused multiple times (or until the strip won't stick anymore). I was able to wax the whole area between my legs with only one and a half strips! Plus, the wax smells faintly like rose, which is an added bonus.

Image result for nair wax strips for face and bikini

For only $6, I think this product should be a must in every girl's beauty stash (heck - even boys should have this in the bathroom!). I am so excited that I found a cheap but effective product that is able to get rid of the hairs I don't want on my body. PLEASE GO BUY THIS PRODUCT AND TRY IT OUT! :D

What do you think about these wax strips? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake (help me reach 750 followers!)!

Love (the hair-less),
Jenna <3

2 comments:

  1. You don't have to warm up the strips? Consider me sold! I'll have to pick these up.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of them! :)
      -Jenna <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...