Friday, June 16, 2017

Review: Hydro Flask Water Bottle

Hey cupcakes! It's your gal pal Jenna back at it again, and today I will be reviewing the Hydro Flask water bottle! :D As someone who basically only drinks water, I was in the search for a new water bottle a couple of months ago (because PLEASE don't kill the planet by using plastic water bottles!!). I wanted one that would keep my water cold throughout the day, especially when I was in back-to-back classes or at work for multiple hours at a time. After shopping around a bit, I decided to purchase the 32 oz. Hydro Flask in the color Plum (purchase from Dick's here).


Because the water bottle itself was wide mouthed, I also bought the straw lid so that I could more easily drink on the go. 

Image result for hydro flask straw lid

What drew me to the Hydro Flask was its supposed ability to keep water cold for 24 hours or keep hot beverages hot for 12 hours. That is SO long! Another feature I thought was great was its double walled insulation, making sure the bottle itself never got condensation on the outside (say goodbye to rings on furniture!).

Throughout the past couple of months, I have been using this water bottle non-stop! :) When I first got it, I even tested the "staying cold for 24 hours thing" and, surprisingly, after sitting on top of my mini-fridge it was still cool (I wouldn't say the water was as cold as it was when I filled it up, but it was most definitely not warm!). I can fill this sucker up in the morning and carry it around all day to stay hydrated - I love it! 

However, if you fill the water bottle up with warm water and pop it in the fridge, it will take longer to cool down because of the great insulation. This is totally an easy fix - just fill up the bottle with cold water! 

Because I bought the 32 oz. bottle, it is quite large and doesn't fit in the standard backpack water bottle holders (however, it does fit in the standard car drink holders!). It honestly doesn't botter me that I have to carry it around by hand, because the handle is easy to grab on to. Plus, if anyone tries to rob me I can totally use it as a weapon :P If you aren't keen on having to carry it around, NO WORRIES - Hydro Flask comes in a 16 oz. bottle! :D

Image result for hydro flask 32 oz plum

Because I am not a tea or coffee drinker, I have yet to try out the "keeping hot beverages hot for 12 hours" thing, but I am sure that Hydro Flask can do it! I am extremely pleased with this water bottle, and I would definitely recommend you make the purchase! :)

What water bottle are you currently using? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! 

Love the Water Bottle Enthusiast,
Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...