|See original recipe HERE|
What You Need:
-PAM cooking spray
-3 cups flour
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
-4 tsp cinnamon
-3 1/2 cups grated zucchini (I used two large zucchini and it was a bit more than this)
-1/2 cup applesauce
-1/2 cup vegetable oil
-2 1/4 cups sugar
-4 tsp vanilla extract
-If you like nuts, you can add them!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two loaf pans with PAM.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Grate the zucchini in another bowl (make sure to pack it down when you measure it!).
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer (I used a KitchenAid), beat eggs, applesauce, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to the stand mixer (about 1/3 at a time) mixing as you go. Beat well to fully combine.
6. With a wooden spoon, stir in zucchini and nuts (if you want). Mix well.
7. Pour half of the batter into each pan. Bake for about 45 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.
9. Enjoy your delicious zucchini bread!!!!! :D
What is your favorite type of bread? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)
Jenna the Baker