Friday, June 30, 2017

Recipe: Zucchini Bread

Hey cupcakes! I have been doing some baking lately (lol - my family loves it!), so I thought I would share with you all a recipe I made that was quite delicious! My mom used to make me zucchini bread when I was younger, and she hasn't made it in a really long time.... SO, I decided to find a recipe on Pinterest and try out my own Zucchini Bread recipe. It was real tasty, and I would recommend all of you to try it! Let's get started!

The Best Zucchini Bread Ever! This is the recipe you've been waiting for!  Moist and delicious!
See original recipe HERE

What You Need:
-PAM cooking spray
-3 cups flour
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
-4 tsp cinnamon
-3 1/2 cups grated zucchini (I used two large zucchini and it was a bit more than this)
-3 eggs
-1/2 cup applesauce
-1/2 cup vegetable oil
-2 1/4 cups sugar
-4 tsp vanilla extract
-If you like nuts, you can add them!
-Bowls
-KitchenAid
-Wire rack

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray two loaf pans with PAM.

2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.

3. Grate the zucchini in another bowl (make sure to pack it down when you measure it!).

4. In the bowl of a stand mixer (I used a KitchenAid), beat eggs, applesauce, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix to combine.

5. Slowly add dry ingredients to the stand mixer (about 1/3 at a time) mixing as you go. Beat well to fully combine.

6. With a wooden spoon, stir in zucchini and nuts (if you want). Mix well.

7. Pour half of the batter into each pan. Bake for about 45 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

8. Remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.

9. Enjoy your delicious zucchini bread!!!!! :D

Image result for zucchini bread

What is your favorite type of bread? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)

Love,
Jenna the Baker

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love zucchini bread and thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...