|Original recipe from here|
-1 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
-1/3 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-2 tsp. vanilla extract
-2 1/2 cup flour
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour and salt.
2. In a stand mixer (such as a Kitchen Aid), beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes on medium speed). Add the egg and vanilla; beat to incorporate.
3. Add the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed until barely combined.
4. Remove from the mixer and mix in the chocolate chips by hand.
5. Divide the dough into 2 portions. Roll each portion onto a piece of parchment paper to about 1/4" thickness.
6. Stack the 2 pieces (paper included) onto a baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
8. Remove the dough from the fridge and cut into shapes. Transfer the cookies onto baking sheets (do NOT cook on parchment paper).
9. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, rotating the sheet about halfway through, until lightly golden brown around the edges.
10. Let cool in the pan for about 3 minutes, then remove onto a wire rack to finish cooling.
11. Enjoy the delicious cookies! :D
Love you all,