Friday, June 2, 2017

My Goals for The Summer

Hey cupcakes! Setting goals for yourself is always super beneficial, because it allows you to lay out your plans and visualize the end goal. I usually set goals for myself each week when I am at school, so that I know exactly what needs to be accomplished in order to succeed. Now that it is the summertime, I thought I would lay out some goals for myself for the whole summer! I encourage all of you to do the same, so we can have a productive break together! :)

1. Increase followers to 750 - Now that I actually have a lot more time to devote to The Chic Cupcake, I would really love to increase the number of followers to 750. With Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin', I am currently at around 550 followers, but if any of you would like to help me reach this goal by following, sharing my posts, etc. I would appreciate it SO much! :)

2. Exercise more  - I barely ever have time to exercise when I am busy at school, so I would love to find a good workout routine during the next couple of months. I usually enjoy jogging and doing core exercises, but I hope to try some other forms of activity (like roller blading, barre, etc.).

Image result for exercise

3. Increase pageviews - I absolutely LOVE writing for The Chic Cupcake. I think it is a great way to get my opinions out on the Internet while allowing me to creatively express my hobbies and interests to individuals that share the same passions. :) I now post every other day, which should help my blog get spread all around the world! I would love to see my pageviews increase to 65,000 by the end of the summer!

4. Dabble in photography - I was the social chair of my dorm last year, so I took a lot of photos at the different events the building put on. Because of this, I have started to really love photography and would love to take more pictures this summer.

A photo I took of some dessert at an event at my dorm
A flower I found in a local park


5. Read! - I never have time to read for fun during the school year, so one of my goals this summer is to read a book at least every week (I should hopefully be able to read more than that too!).

Image result for book

6. Eat better - I actually am pretty good with eating healthy (such as eating vegetables, fruit, etc.), but I want to be more proactive in eating less preservatives and chemicals that are in a lot of foods. Especially since my boyfriend was recently diagnosed with a stomach disorder, I want to change both of our diets to be extremely healthy! :)

What are your goals for this summer? I hope we are able to create a supportive network so that all of us can be successful! :) Comment your goals below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Love,
Jenna <3

7 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! I found you when you commented on my blogs Gentle Joy Homemaker and Gentle Joy Photography. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts! :) Feel free to follow my blogs, if you would like to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow, I will follow your blogs too! :) Hope you enjoy my future posts on The Chic Cupcake!
      -Jenna <3

      Delete
  2. I always love posts like this and there are a lot of stuff I'm planning on doing too (and of course I never do them).
    as far as the blog goes, you'll have me as a reader so I'll increase your pageviews for sure haha
    I would also like to find (and actually do) a workout routine this summer. Wish me luck!
    And good luck! :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Honey :) (I always look forward to reading your comments!) I have been doing pretty well with my workout routine so far, and it isn't that intense... Just some running and such! I bet you are going to do great!
      -Jenna <3

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea. I need to do the same; write down my goals so I have them in front of me and I know exactly what I want/need to get done. Your goals are great and are all very achievable. Hopefully you'll be able to get each of them done over the summer! I've been trying to read a lot more lately as well. I bought a few new books so I'm excited to finish those. (I read one already, I have 3 others that are waiting to be read.) Reading is always great. It's good for relaxation and it helps expand your mind. Good luck on your goals!

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend writing down your goals :) Thanks so much for stopping by The Chic Cupcake!
      -Jenna <3

      Delete
  4. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. For more information visit daily tech studios

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...