1. Increase followers to 750 - Now that I actually have a lot more time to devote to The Chic Cupcake, I would really love to increase the number of followers to 750. With Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin', I am currently at around 550 followers, but if any of you would like to help me reach this goal by following, sharing my posts, etc. I would appreciate it SO much! :)
2. Exercise more - I barely ever have time to exercise when I am busy at school, so I would love to find a good workout routine during the next couple of months. I usually enjoy jogging and doing core exercises, but I hope to try some other forms of activity (like roller blading, barre, etc.).
4. Dabble in photography - I was the social chair of my dorm last year, so I took a lot of photos at the different events the building put on. Because of this, I have started to really love photography and would love to take more pictures this summer.
|A photo I took of some dessert at an event at my dorm|
|A flower I found in a local park|
5. Read! - I never have time to read for fun during the school year, so one of my goals this summer is to read a book at least every week (I should hopefully be able to read more than that too!).
6. Eat better - I actually am pretty good with eating healthy (such as eating vegetables, fruit, etc.), but I want to be more proactive in eating less preservatives and chemicals that are in a lot of foods. Especially since my boyfriend was recently diagnosed with a stomach disorder, I want to change both of our diets to be extremely healthy! :)