Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Recipe: Banana Bread

Hey cupcakes! Now that I actually have an oven since I am home from my dorm for the summer, I have been getting my bake on! :) Recently, I made some banana bread and thought I would share this recipe with you all (since it is SUPER DELICIOUS). Enjoy!

Look how amazing it turned out! :D
I found this recipe here, but modified it as I was baking.

What You Need
-5 large ripe bananas (mind were quite brown), mashed
-3 cups of flour
-2/3 cup melted unsalted butter
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 egg, beaten
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-2 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
-Pinch of salt

Steps
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
3. Put brown sugar and butter into another bowl and beat until the sugar is dissolved (I used a KitchenAid and it worked wonders!).
4. Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until completely mixed.
5. Add bananas and flour and beat for only 30-45 seconds until you get a clumpy batter (don't overmix or the texture will turn out wrong!).
6. Spray Pam in two loaf baking pans and evenly pour in the batter.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Enjoy! :D

The Perfect Banana Bread - Banana bread is such a classic and delicious dessert! And we have the PERFECT recipe for you! This recipe will give you yummy, mouth-watering banana bread in under one hour! | ScrambledChefs.com

What is your favorite baked bread? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Love you all,
Jenna <3

4 comments:

  1. This banana bread looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)

    Telina | Love, Telina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I would totally recommend trying it out! :)

      Delete
  2. This banana bread looks so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe at C&C with J&J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deliciousness! Sounds so good! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...