|Look how amazing it turned out! :D|
What You Need
-5 large ripe bananas (mind were quite brown), mashed
-3 cups of flour
-2/3 cup melted unsalted butter
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 egg, beaten
-2 tsp vanilla extract
-2 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
-Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
3. Put brown sugar and butter into another bowl and beat until the sugar is dissolved (I used a KitchenAid and it worked wonders!).
4. Add in egg and vanilla extract and beat until completely mixed.
5. Add bananas and flour and beat for only 30-45 seconds until you get a clumpy batter (don't overmix or the texture will turn out wrong!).
6. Spray Pam in two loaf baking pans and evenly pour in the batter.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Enjoy! :D
What is your favorite baked bread? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!
Love you all,