Tuesday, May 9, 2017

OOTD: Sunday Best

Hey cupcakes! I rarely ever do Outfit of the Day posts, but I was feeling good this past Sunday so thought I would share with you all what I wore to Mass! :)


Black cardigan: Target
Crop top: Rue21
Black skirt: Thrifted from a local thrift shop! 
Nylons: Walgreens
Black flats: Payless Shoes

I also painted my nails for the first time in literally a year! 


This color is OPI's Love.Angel.Music.Baby, and I absolutely love how subtle, yet sparkly, it is!

What is one of your most recent OOTD? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)

Love,
Jenna <3

2 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit, casual and cute!
    also, I love the nail polish :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...