Wednesday, May 3, 2017

My Hair Removal Routine

Hey cupcakes! Today I wanted to do a post about something I don't usually talk about on The Chic Cupcake: hair and hair removal. I am lowkey obsessed with hair removal, so I thought I would share my routine for getting rid of unwanted hair. :) If you want me to write more posts about hairstyles and/or hair care/removal, let me know in the comment section! Let's get started!

Eyebrows: Waxing, Tweezing, and Threading

Image result for eyebrow hair removal

I have dark brown hair, so my eyebrows can look pretty bad if I don't keep them up. I usually get them professionally waxed once or twice a year, and then I thread and/or tweeze them when needed in between those trips to the salon. Threading is super great to get rid of multiple hairs at once (read my post about it here), but tweezing is great if you only have a few stray hairs!

Other Facial Hair: Waxing and Tweezing

Image result for wax strips face

I am so lucky that I don't have a moustache, but I will occasionally get some longer hairs that grow near my dimples. To get rid of those, I either tweeze them one a time or wax the whole area using Sally Hansen wax strips.

Armpits: Shaving
Image result for armpit hair

I normally shave my armpits in the shower, but I am considering waxing them so I don't need to shave them so often....

Legs: Shaving
Image result for leg shaving

I am super bad with shaving my legs, so they normally are a little hairy haha. However, I think shaving your legs is the best way to get rid of unwanted hair on such a large surface area!

Pubic Hairs: Waxing, Tweezing, and Shaving

Image result for pubic hair removal

I recently started to wax the area between my legs (read my post here), and I love it! I never do a full Brazilian or anything like that because you are more prone to infections if you remove all of your hair down there... The hair between my legs is growing back thinner and lighter, and it really isn't that painful to wax anymore! I will occasionally need to tweeze some hairs that don't get removed with the wax (and shaving is always an option in hard to reach areas!).

What is your hair removal routine? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)

Love,
Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...