Monday, May 15, 2017

How to Style ft. Overalls

Hey cupcakes! Overalls came in style about a year ago, and they are still a big trend for this summer. I actually recently bought a pair, so I thought I would share with you all some ideas on how to style them! :) Enjoy!
Overalls with a crop top - Because overalls cover a pretty large portion of your body, a crop top makes them look super summery and cute! Paired with your favorite sneakers and you are all set!

Overalls with a plaid twist - Sometimes overalls give off a farmer vibe, so I say embrace that! A plaid shirt like this one is a great way to look trendy :)

An overall skirt - If you aren't feeling overall shorts, try an overall skirt! Paired with some cute sandals and your fav top, you will look super cute!

How do you style your overalls? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

-Jenna <3

4 comments:

  1. I love overalls but I don't have any right now! I love all of these looks! Thanks for stopping over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I totally think you should get some! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...