Saturday, May 27, 2017

How to Style ft. Enamel Pins

Hey cupcakes! I have been seeing TONS of pins in stores while I have been shopping, and I absolutely love the trend! :) It totally brings me back to 90's/early 2000's fashion, and I plan on embracing this style with open arms. I made a fun lookbook showing different ways to style enamel pins, so let's get started!


Idea 1: Jean Jacket - This is honestly my favorite way to style these pins! :) All you need to do is pin them on your favorite jean jacket, and it looks super trendy! I can't wait to start wearing my old jean jacket again.

Idea 2: On the collar - If you have any shirts with Peter Pan collars, place an enamel pin on it to spice up your look! I think this is a great subtle way to embrace this trend.

Idea 3: Hats - If you have a beanie or snapback hat, add some pins on it to create a unique fashion piece! I think this is a great way to show off your personality.

Idea 4: Baggage - Have an old purse or bag you want to refurbish? Add some pins!!!!

Idea 5: Belt holes - There are always so many extra holes in belts, so add some pins to stand out! :)

How do you like to style enamel pins? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Love you all,
Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...