Friday, May 5, 2017

DIY: Unicorn Frappe!

Hey cupcakes! The limited edition Starbucks Unicorn Frappe was ALL over the Internet recently, so I thought I would compile a list of some easy ways to DIY the beverage yourself. Since I'm not a big coffee/frappe/mocha drinker, I figured that having a variety of recipes to choose from would be the best if all of you have different preferences as well. Enjoy! :)

1. Actual Starbucks Recipe

Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino Collage

The actual unicorn frappe is made with:
  • Crème base Frappuccino
  • Mango Syrup
  • Colored with pink powder
  • Blue Drizzle (mix of white mocha, classic syrup and sour blue powder)
  • Topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with blue and pink dust
Even after the drink is discontinued, you could totally try to "build your own" drink at Starbucks. :)



If you are like me, then this recipe is for you! It uses ice cream and strawberries to make a more shake like than frappe beverage that doesn't contain any coffee at all! YUM!


Image result for eat the trend unicorn frappe

This recipe uses Kool-Aid and ice cream to create another coffee-free alternative! Sounds delicious!

What did you think about the Starbucks Unicorn Frappe? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :D

Love,
Jenna <3

6 comments:

  1. SO cute!! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks way too sweet for me but I know my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the same boat - I would definitely choose one of the less sweet recipes! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks so good and I know it's all the rage right now. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...