Sunday, May 7, 2017

5 Reasons Why The Pioneer Woman is the Best Show on Food Network

Hey cupcakes! I am the kind of person who doesn't really watch that much TV (I know, weird right?!), but when I do watch TV I always watch Food Network. I mean, what's better than watching people cook delicious food?!

Image result for the pioneer woman

My absolute favorite Food Network show is The Pioneer Woman. I would recommend you watch it because:

1. Ree Drummond is quite the character - She's a writer, blogger, photographer, mother, cook, etc. etc., and she always has some hilarious comments to add as she cooks. Plus, she totally rocks her fiery red hair!
Image result for the pioneer woman

2. Ree always has a smile to make you happy - I swear she NEVER stops smiling! It can get a bit creepy sometimes haha but at least she is always positive!

3. Her food always looks amazing - Even with the title The Pioneer Woman, there is always a mix of different foods. I've seen Mexican food, fancy desserts, sleepover treats, etc. so there is something for anyone to enjoy!
Image result for the pioneer woman

4. You gain 30 pounds just by watching the show - Ree enjoys putting two sticks of butter in literally everything (or another favorite: heavy cream), so I would recommend only making her recipes every once in awhile if you don't want to kill your family.

5. The Pioneer Woman family is really cute - The family seems really genuine, and they all seem like very nice people! There is always some exciting event happening on the ranch.

Image result for the pioneer woman

Overall, this show is great to poke fun at and enjoy all at the same time! :P I totally recommend you give it a try (or if you ever find yourself in Pawhuska, OK you can visit her store!).

What is your favorite Food Network show? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake! :)

Love you all,
Jenna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...