Saturday, April 29, 2017

How to Style ft. Summer Festivals

Hey cupcakes! :) Festival season is HERE! There are so many awesome festivals to visit in the summertime ranging huge events like Coachella to smaller local folk festivals. I love to hit up interesting festivals, and I personally find the best ones to be the ones that are the most unique. I thought I would share with you all some style inspiration for whatever festivals you might be visiting this summer! :D

Outfit #1: Maxi dress - Nothing screams music festival like a good old fashion maxi dress! :) I have been seeing some really cute maxi dresses all over my local mall, and I hope to purchase a couple of them for the warmer months! Because the patterns of maxi dresses can be so overhelming, I suggest pairing them with some simple sandals and cute shades.

Outfit #2: Overalls - Overalls have been in style for a lot longer than I expected, but I think they are so perfect for festivals! Pair them with some comfy shoes, your favorite crop top, and a flower crown and you will look stunning. Plus, you can wear your overalls off the shoulder if you want too!

Outfit #3: Cozy Chic - This is totally the look I typically rock at festivals: jean shorts, sandals, shades, and a flowy top! I think it is perfect for anyone new to festival fashion. :) Paired with a cute summer purse and a braid in your hair, and you will look so stylish!

What do you like to wear at summer festivals? Comment below and don't forget to follow The Chic Cupcake!

Image result for coachella gif

Love you all,
Jenna <3

P.S. Major update for The Chic Cupcake: I will be posting every other day now (instead of the usual every third day)! :D

6 comments:

  1. All of these looks are incredible. I LOVE that last one! The top is super cute.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Will you be headed to any festivals this summer?

      Delete
  2. I usually for the third outfit, but I love maxi dresses and going to buy one in 2 days (hopefully).
    nice combinations :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love maxi dresses! The only problem for me is that because I'm short, I always have to have them hemmed... Oh well! :P

      Delete
  3. This post was awesome! I attend so many festivals throughout the summer, and love finding tips and ideas! Thank you! :)

    I followed you too!


    Rica Marie xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post! :) Thanks for joining the cupcake fam!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...