Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Review: NYC High Definition Liquid Eyeliner

Hey cupcakes! :) Quite a few months ago I wrote a review about the e.l.f Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (read about it here!). While I still really enjoy this eyeliner, it is more on the gray side... I have been wanting to find an easy to apply liquid eyeliner that was actually really black, so I thought I would try this one out!
Image result for nyc high definition liquid eyeliner
I found it at Target for only $3.99, and IT IS AWESOME! The tip of the pen is so thin that it is so easy to apply to the lashes, and I can actually ace a wing :P

Image result for nyc high definition liquid eyeliner
Look how nice this looks! :D
The color is super black, and it dries matte and lasts all day long (I even wore this on a road trip one day and it didn't smudge!). I think this is a really high quality liquid eyeliner, so I would totally recommend you check it out! :D

Image result for nyc high definition liquid eyeliner

What is your current fav eyeliner? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...