Saturday, March 4, 2017

Recipe: Baked Banana Chips

Hey cupcakes! Whenever I am stressed or doing lots of homework, I always crave snacks... However, it isn't very healthy for me to eat fatty chips, sweet cookies, etc. I have been loving banana chips recently, because they are more on the healthy side and fill my stomach up quickly. I thought I would share with you all my latest fav recipe for baked banana chips! Let's get started! :)

Homemade Banana Chips | @naturallyella
What You Need:
-2 ripe bananas
Image result for how to tell when a banana is ripe
-Lemon juice
-Parchment paper
-Baking tray

Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees

2. Slice bananas as thinly as you can (without cutting yourself of course!). The thinner the chips are the faster they will cook! :) *Make sure the bananas are all about the same thickness!*

3. Cover a tray with parchment paper

4. Lay on a baking tray and brush with some lemon juice

5. Bake until the chips have dried out (for about 2 - 3 hours!). To get a more even bake, flip the bananas halfway through!

6. When the chips have turned from a dark gold to brown, remove them from the oven and let cool.

7. Enjoy the delicious snack! :D

Do you enjoy banana chips? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...