-2 ripe bananas
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees
2. Slice bananas as thinly as you can (without cutting yourself of course!). The thinner the chips are the faster they will cook! :) *Make sure the bananas are all about the same thickness!*
3. Cover a tray with parchment paper
4. Lay on a baking tray and brush with some lemon juice
5. Bake until the chips have dried out (for about 2 - 3 hours!). To get a more even bake, flip the bananas halfway through!
6. When the chips have turned from a dark gold to brown, remove them from the oven and let cool.
7. Enjoy the delicious snack! :D
Do you enjoy banana chips? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3