Friday, March 24, 2017

My Favorite Colored Eyeliners

Hey cupcakes! Recently, I have been wearing colored eyeliner a lot. I think this is partly due to the fact that it saves me from having to put on eyeshadow when I'm rushing to my 8:30 AM classes, but I also think it brightens up my looks at the end of this winter (you really need some sunshine on gloomy days!). I thought I would share with you some of my favorite colors/brands of eyeliner, so you all can also embrace this trend! :)

1. Milani Midnight Matte Liquid Eyeliner

This color is a really beautiful dark blue, so if you are looking for a subtle color I would totally recommend this one!

2. Milani Light Teal Eyeliner

Image result for milani light blue eyeliner

I don't think Milani actually produces this anymore (whyyyyy), but I bought this light teal (blueish greenish) eyeliner a long time ago, but I LOVE it! It makes my eye color pop, and I think it is a great statement color.

3. NYX Vivid Brights

If you are looking for a really bold look, I suggest these eyeliners! So many colors and perfect for a statement makeup look!

4. NYC City Proof in Smokey Plum

For those of you who aren't comfortable wearing this trend, I suggest going for a dark purple/plum color. It is the perfect way to ease yourself in to loving the statement pop of color! :)

5. Kleancolor Vibe-Rant Eyeliner


Again, if you are looking for colored eyeliners, cheap makeup is sometimes the way to go! I love searching the Dollar Tree for different shades, and they honestly work just as good as other brands!

Are you up for trying colored eyeliner? Comment below your favorite shade and don't forget to follow me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try some Vivid Brights but I don't know if I'm brave enough haha

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...