Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Current Music Playlist!

Hey cupcakes! I am currently on Spring Break, and it is SO nice to be relaxing at home with no homework! I've been spending a lot of time with my family and boyfriend, but I have also had some time to do some spring cleaning in my room at home.... With cleaning comes listening to music, so I thought I would make a fun post today sharing my current favorite songs! :D Enjoy!

1. "Another Day of Sun" by the La La Land Cast


This song opens up the film La La Land, and it is just so happy! I love to sing along and gain some extra positivity :D

2. "Fresh Eyes" by Jess and Gabriel


Jessica and Gabriel Conte are one of my fav YouTube couples, and I absolutely love their cover of "Fresh Eyes"! You can listen to it for free on Spotify, and I totally recommend checking out their other covers too.

3. "You Know I'm No Good" by Amy Winehouse


I have been loving to listen to old classics recently, and this song is still one of my favs!

4. "Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)" by The Beatles


Haha again, a gorgeous classic!!!!!

5. "Kids" by OneRepublic


This song is a great pop hit, and it always makes me dance! :P

6. "24K Magic" by Bruno Mars


This song is AWESOME! It is so catchy and easy to sing along to :D

What is your current favorite song??? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...