Monday, March 13, 2017

How To Style: Subtle Greens

Hey cupcakes! With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I wanted to make a style post dedicated to the holiday's famous color: GREEN! Now I know green can be an intimidating color to wear, so I thought I would show you three different outfit ideas that all slip in a pop of green. Enjoy!
Outfit 1 - This first outfit incorporates "army" green in the form of pants. I actually really love wearing my army green jeans, and I think navy tops really make the color pop!

Outfit 2 - If you want to go a bit daring, I suggest finding a green top or sweater. I love this mint green color, and I think it is totally wearable! :)

Outfit 3 - This is my favorite! I have been trying to find a cute lace tank top like this for awhile, and I think the green looks super cute with a black pencil skirt and tan cardigan/jacket. So chic and perfect for work!

How do you like to style your green clothes? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think that first top is too elegant for those shoes. But I love the top. And my favorite outfit is second one :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...