-Yellow felt (how large this is depends on how big you want your pillow)
-Black felt (again, depends on how big your pillow will be)
-Any other colors of felt (depending on what emoji you are creating!)
-Either a hot glue gun or sewing materials (this can be no-sew if you want an even faster craft!)
1. Lay out your yellow felt on a flat surface. Trace two equal circles onto the felt, marking it with the pen or pencil.
3. To turn into the actual pillow, either glue or sew around 3/4 of one of the felt circles, attaching the other circle.
4. TURN INSIDE OUT (this cleans the edges of the pillow) and fill with stuffing.
5. Either glue or sew the remainder of the circle to close the stuffing in.
7. Ta-da! An easy and adorable emoji pillow for your room! :D