Thursday, February 2, 2017

Recipe: Poppy Seed Dressing

Hey cupcakes, I hope everyone is having a great start to February! :D I can't believe that the first month of 2017 is already over!!!! Surprisingly, I have been eating a lot healthier and sticking to my New Year's Resolution! <3 I eat a salad at least once a day, so I thought I would tell you all how to make my absolute favorite dressing: Poppy Seed! This dressing is totally unique and has a sweet yet tangy flavor to it. I totally recommend you try it!!! :)

Image result for poppy seed dressing
What You Need:
-⅓ cup red wine vinegar
-1 tsp. Dijon mustard
-1 ½ tbl. Poppy seed
-½ cup sugar
-1 cup canola oil

What To Do:
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, and mustard in a bowl.
2. Slowly whisk in canola oil. 
3. Stir in poppy seeds! 
4. Ta-da! The dressing will be a purply color because of the red wine vinegar, and it is so yummy!!!

What is your favorite dressing for salads? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3
Image result for salad gif

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and make cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...