1. YouTube - If you're like me, YouTube can be a huge distraction when I am procrastinating doing my homework. I gave up YouTube these past two years, and I can honestly say it allowed me to be more productive and focus on the more important things in life.
3. Do something instead - If you don't want to give something up, I suggest doing something everyday to replace it. This could be reading the daily Bible passage, daily rosary, prayers, etc.
4. Negative thoughts - I know it would be impossible to give up negative thoughts completely, but I totally recommend trying to be aware of how much you think negative things, judge people, etc. If you are aware of it, then you can try to minimize it, and I think that is a great outcome for Lent!
6. A bad habit - If you bite your nails, etc., try giving it up for Lent (and hopefully you can break the habit by the time Lent is over!).
7. Social media - Social media can really stop you from living your life to the fullest because you are always tied to your phone and looking at what everyone else is doing. If you can give up social media during Lent, I think you will not only grow closer to God but also closer to your friends, family, and everyone else around you!