Wednesday, February 8, 2017

How to Style: Hearts!

Hey cupcakes! Valentine's Day is almost here, and it seems like everywhere I look there are hearts, flowers, and adorable teddy bears! :) <3 I love the "heart season" in February, so I thought I would make a fun post about how you can style various heart printed fashion pieces... Let's get started!

Outfit 1: If you have a cute heart sweater, I think styling it very simply is key! Pair it with your fav pair of jeans and boots, and you will let the heart print stick out! :)

Outfit 2: I love this sweater with just two hearts on the elbows, and I think pairing it with a cute skirt would look absolutely adorable! <3

Outfit 3: For all of you who love the graphic sweatshirt trend (aka me), pairing a heart printed sweatshirt with leggings and boots is a super casual way to get into the holiday spirit!

How do you style your heart print fashion pieces? Comment below and don't forget to follow me!
Image result for heart eyes gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...