-Any type of paper
What to Do:
1. If you are not using origami paper, fold the piece of paper over so that it makes a square. Use the scissors to cut off the rest.
2. Fold your piece of paper in half twice so that the two creases make an X, unfold.
3. Turn it so that the square looks like a diamond.
4. Take the top corner and fold it to the center of the diamond (this will NOT go to the bottom of the piece of paper!).
5. Now, take the bottom corner and fold it to the very top edge of the paper!
6. Taking the left side of the shape, fold the side over to line up with the center. Repeat with right side.
7. Fold the side two corners backwards.
8. Fold the top two points backwards.
9. Ta-da! A heart just for you! :D
I know those steps can seem a bit confusing when they are written out, so here is a nifty infographic:
What are your plans for Valentine's Day?? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3