Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year; New You!

Hey cupcakes! Happy New Year!!! :D Since 2017 has just begun, I wanted to make a post today about some New Years Resolutions that you might want to stick to to become a healthier and better person! :)

1. Lose weight - People always seem to want to lose weight for the New Year, so I suggest you actually stick with it for a while if you want to complete this goal!

Image result for lose weight

2. Eat healthier - I think this is actually a pretty easy resolution to stick to, and your body with totally thank you for it in the long run!

3. Quit a habit - Whether this is smoking, gossiping, etc. getting rid of those nasty habits can actually improve so much of your life for the better!

4. Travel - If you never get to travel anywhere, making efforts to save money (or go on day trips/local places) to get out and see the world!

Image result for airplane

5. Spend time on yourself - A lot of people (myself included) tend to put others first, so I suggest making an effort to pamper yourself every once and awhile! :)

6. Stop eating certain foods - If you drink lots of soda or eat McDonald's too much, try to cut them out of your diet for the New Year :)
Image result for mcdonalds happy meal
7. Judge those around you less! - This is an amazing resolution <3

8. Sleep more - Your body needs sleep!!!!!! :P

Image result for sleep

9. Save money - Start actively saving some of your money! Whether this is for a trip, short term purchase, or retirement, it is always a good idea to save.

10. Learn something new! - Try getting instrument lessons, take class on speaking a new language, etc.

What is your New Years Resolution? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! :D <3

2 comments:

  1. I agree with every single one! I have lots of goals, but I'll try to focus on saving money and traveling this year :D

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas! I am definitely with you on judging people less. This is something a lot of people (myself included) can work on!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...