Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Current Top 5 Body Sprays/Perfumes

Hey cupcakes, I hope everyone is having an awesome day! :D I haven't done a post centered around perfumes/body sprays is quite some time on The Chic Cupcake, so I thought I would write a quick post about my current top 5 body sprays! Enjoy!

1. Pink Chiffon - Bath and Body Works
Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
This is my go-to scent because it smells super yummy but is also not overpowering. It allows me to smell nice all day without causing anyone to gag from too much scent :P

2. Viva La Juicy - Juicy Couture
Image result for viva la juicy travel size
This is my fav perfume at the moment, and it just takes me back to my high school days. The scent is so girly, and I have the travel size (picture above) that also contains Viva La Juicy La Fleur. I think it is super nice to have two scents in one, so I can rock the everyday scent and then change it up when I'm going out for an evening! :)

3. Paris Amour - Bath and Body Works
Paris Amour Fine Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works
My boyfriend got me the whole Paris Amour set for Valentine's Day last year, and I have really been loving the scent recently! It wasn't my fav when I got it because it is quite florally, but I have been loving how it smells and wear it often (maybe I am hoping Spring will come sooner if I smell like flowers!).

4. Sweet & Flirty - PINK
Image result for pink sweet and flirty
I've never actually been a fan of many Victoria Secret/PINK perfumes, but I love this one at the moment! I really enjoy fruity/sugary scents, and this one is subtle but delicious at the same time! Plus, it is quite affordable for a quality body spray!

5. Strawberry Splash - Simple Pleasures
Simple Pleasures Strawberry Splash Body Mist
If you enjoy more natural/subtle fragrances (like me!), check out Kohls!!! They have a line called Simple Pleasures with scents like vanilla, different fruits, cucumber melon, etc. I adored these in high school, and I still love them! They have very fresh scents and are perfect for everyday wear! <3

What are your current scent obsessions? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3 I love you all! <3

Image result for perfume gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...