Thursday, January 12, 2017

How to Style Your Favorite Cardigan

Hey cupcakes! :) It is no surprise to many of you that I LOVE cardigans! I have over twenty of them in my closet right now, so I wanted to make a quick fashion collage inspiring you all with different ways to style your cardigans....

1. The oversized cardigan - I have been loving oversized cardigans recently, and they allow you to be comfortable while looking cute! Pair your oversized cardigan with your favorite tee, leggings, and Ugg boots :)

2. The casual cardigan - Most of the cardigans I own fall into this category. I love to wear them because they make you look like you tried a lot harder than you did! ;) Style this type with a nicer blouse, some jeans, and some cute boots!

3. The formal cardigan - A formal cardigan is great to have because it can take the place of a blazer. Wearing it with a blouse and pencil skirt will make you look so cute! <3

How do you style your cardigans? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...