Friday, January 27, 2017

Free Write #3: "Otter"ly in Love

Hey cupcakes! It has been a few months now since my last free write (HERE), so I thought I would write one today! Basically, I am given a topic by this random generator online and make a post in ten minutes without editing (so bear with me on grammar mistakes, etc!). Today's topic:

What kind of animal are you?

Okay, so as soon as I saw this topic my heart literally burst open and splattered everywhere.... LOL just kidding but also not really because this question is so relevant to my life right now. SO, recently during a really stressful night of studying and homework, I decided to watch some Buzzfeed videos and found a video where legit people SWIM WITH OTTERS! 


Now I am the type of person who is literally obsessed with three animals: otters, hedgehogs, and dinosaurs (which totallyyyyy count btw!). I have always loved otters because they hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart....

Image result for otters holding hands gif

Like are you kidding me, that is magical and so cute! I have always thought that my Patronus would be an otter, just like Hermione right?, and they make my insides so dang happy! I am totally an otter at heart! My boyfriend and I went to the zoo over the winter (highly recommend a winter zoo date because certain animals are so much more active!), and the otters were not swimming in the tank so we couldn't see them. :( It was real sad! But, now I have hope that in the future I will be able to swim with actual otters and nothing makes me happier than knowing the animal I call my "spirit animal" might actually get to swim with me! :D 

Image result for otters

Well, that looks like it for the time! What kind of animal do you think you are? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! <3 Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...