Monday, December 19, 2016

What to Wear ft. Holiday Party

Hey cupcakes! I AM OFFICIALLY ON WINTER BREAK! :D I am SO pumped, and I cannot believe that I have already finished three semesters of college! Time is truly flying by! In light of this holiday, I thought I would make a fashion post about what all you lovely followers can wear to your family, friend, or work holiday parties! Let's get started!

Outfit 1 - I think wearing plaid for a holiday party is super cute! It brings in the winter season without a lot of overkill :) You can pair a plaid skirt with either a cute sweater (this one with the bow is SO cute) or a cute blouse and cardigan! Paired with some flats, you are ready to dance the night away!

Outfit 2 - If you want to wear an ugly holiday sweater (YESSS), pair it with some black dress pants (or black denim if the party is casual) and some killer boots! 

Outfit 3 - If a holiday party is more on the formal side (or you just want to look totally hot!), wear a red or black body con! This one is velvet, so it really reminded me of the holidays! I also paired the dress with a cute wrap, but any jacket or cardigan would also do the trick! 

What do you wear to holiday parties? Which outfit is your fav? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...